Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thupelo "Found Objects" Art exhibition at Greatmore Studios


Greatmore Studios in Woodstock, Cape Town hosted Thupelo "Found Objects" Workshop

A group of us worked from 8 in the morning till 8 at night creating.
WOW! What a pleasure.

Getting out of my comfort zone with Thupelo “Found Objects” workshop 26 Sept 2008 – 11 Oct 2008
I have been surprised, fascinated and inspired by the variety of mark making and transforming rubbish, discarded by humanity (even hobos), into functional and/or pieces of beauty and art.

I have moved from mark making materials, paper, canvas and sculpture into a new world of creation using whatever I can find in my environment and changing it into something virtually unrecognisable from the source.

Click on the links below to see

my art Blog

my web album

No comments: