Monday, March 11, 2013

Living in Rustenburg

Staying at the Travellers Inn in Rustenburg

I am staying with family who are looking after me very well. I am very grateful for their help and support the past few months. I don't know what I would have done without them.

Gone back to work? Yuck!!! Yoikes!!!

I would rather try and work for myself.

The Travellers Inn is situated in the central CBD of Rustenburg, in the North West Province of South Africa.

It is a lovely place with an established garden, huge trees, a haven, and very affordable at that.

The rooms are spacious and well appointed with bar-fridge, tv, fan, desk and chair, en-suite bathrooms, bed(s) and all the normal accoutrements. The family rooms have a double sleeper-couch, and the VIP rooms have lock-up garages.

Various accommodation options: Dinner, Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Camping (2-man tents only) and Backpackers dormitory.
This is the pool and 'lapa' (Backpackers).

Great swimming pool to cool off in the hot summer days, the most interesting pub I've ever seen, pool table, dart-board, and intimate conference facilities (max 20 people).

See more on my Accommodation in Africa South website i.e. what a marketing page would look like e.g. Travellers Inn.



Where?

North West Province of South Africa

Canon Camera

I used a Canon 400D Camerawith a Canon 300mm Lens

Links to blogs of events since I left Cape Town on 1 April  2012

Utopia Nov 2012
Buffelspoort Dam Nov 2012
Olifantsnek Dam Feb 2013
Pilanesberg Aug 2012
Photography Course Oct 2012
Margaret Roberts Herb Farm
Dikhololo Game Farm July 2012
Overberg April 2012 till end June 2012
Living in Rustenburg July 2012 to date
 - my furry friends in Rustenburg
Broke my arm in August 2012
Cape Town Dec 2012 - To paint my flat and put Hugh's stuff in storage
Hazyview Mpumalanga Feb 2013 - Kruger Park Lodge - to follow
Hartbeespoort Dam Yacht Club Marina
Second operation to remove plate and fix tendons
Cameras and Photographic Equipment I use

No comments: