Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Photography Course in October 2012

Have my Photographic Skills Improved?

I'm not sure my Photographic skills have improved at all, but at least I have an idea.  Practicing time has been at a premium, so have reverted to automatic setting as I take too long when I'm in a hurry to get the settings right.  No time for experimentation.

Practicals

We did a fashion shoot with a model at some ruins just outside Rustenburg.
We did a nighttime shoot at Sun City.
We did a wildlife shoot at Getlane Game Reserve on the outskirts of Rustenburg.

 Fashion Shoot


Sun City

(not so great 'cause it is one of 3; the underexposed shot for a combined pic)

Getlane Game Reserve

the beautiful bushveld landscape

Canon Camera

I used  a Canon 400D with a Canon lens 300mm
See more about the Photographic equipment I use

Where?

 

Links to the other blog posts - since I left Cape Town in April last year

Utopia Jan 2013
Buffelspoort Dam Nov 2012
Olifantsnek Dam Feb 2013
Pilanesberg Aug 2012
Photography Course Oct 2012
Margaret Roberts Herb Farm August 2012
Dikhololo Game Farm July 2012
Overberg April till end June 2012
Living in Rustenburg July 2012 to date
Broke my arm in August 2012
Cape Town Dec 2012 - to paint my flat and organise storage for Hugh
Mpumalanga Feb 2013 Kruger Park Lodge

My new website

Find places to visit, things to see and do, Specials on Accommodation and much more.



No comments: